Monday, May 14, 2012

my mum and i

                                        


yesterday being mother's day, i popped in on my mum who very bravely carried me around for nine months and a bit, gave birth to me, and then toughed out nineteen years of me living in her home!!!

i like to think that we have a deeper appreciation of each other for having shared so much!!!!!



i love you mum -
of course i do!

.....................

oh and while i was there visiting,
i nipped into her garden and saw much beauty
which reflects her care and kindness





11 comments:

Kay said...

lovely photo of your Mum and you..i bet she didn't think she was 'toughing it out'!!!..x

Valerianna said...

Sweet... and lovely blooms!

hope said...

You're right...your Mum's garden is as lovely as she is! And what is that gorgeous little flower on the bottom?

JJ Roa Rodriguez said...

nice cute pic... and the flowers.. guess my mother and yours share the same passion for flowers...

JJRod'z

Ruth said...

O I tear up, Steven. A whole world in a person, and the ripples that thrum out.

R. Burnett Baker said...

Lovely Mother! She IS the garden!

Reya Mellicker said...

What beautiful pictures! I would love to sit in that garden any day!

And you two, radiant and gorgeous together. Well, wow.

aguja said...

Such a happy post, showing your love for your mother ... and decorating the post with beautiful photographs.
It brought a happy smile to my face and a renewed sense of the importance of love.

Kathleen said...

You are both quite lovely.

Jinksy said...

The forget-me-nots make the dandelion seem proud to know them! LOL

erin said...

pretty darned amazing that any of this happens.

i bet your mom counts herself lucky to have had you.

xo
erin