Monday, December 31, 2012

new year's eve



the end of a year.

not quite a wall.

a wall
in one way

with windows.

a little high for me

kind of hard to see through

what's coming?
what might be right on the other side of that wall?

i should tell you
i have just had one of the most challenging
and one of the most amazing years
in my life

and as i just got to share with a neighbour

i wake every day entirely thrilled to be alive
 and grateful for the opportunity

truth

so i am entirely
hopeful 

for myself

and each 
of you

that your lives

or some part of your lives
are blessed
with happy making fortune

grace

love


steven


3 comments:

Cheryl Cato said...

Happy new year to you Steven. This year has been quite a challenge. I wish peace, love and happiness for us all. May 2013 be an amazing year!

steven said...

cheryl . . . yup quite a year. my marriage ended peacefully in april and i bought a home for myself in september. and life has become progressively and substantially happier since then . . . .steven

erin said...

the grace and love are fortunes enough))) and for you too)

xo
erin