Thursday, June 5, 2008

five thousand

i'm typing this in a corner of my garden . . . which i am showing here . . .

the golden fish blog was birthed on august 29, 2007. 281 days later, over 5,000 people have visited this blog. in fact at this point, over a thousand people a month are visiting. four hundred and thirty one posts later, this is a source of amazement to me as the blog has been about anything, everything and nothing in particular. it has been a reflection of my interests, my curiousities, my memories, my wistfulness, my hopes, my wishes and my dreams.

my wish for the blog itself is that it finds a voice in its first year that directs its life from that point on to whatever point it needs to go to. that the blog should find a singular voice may be wishful thinking given that its author is himself “resplendent in divergence.”

for now, thankyou to my readers for sharing the ride!!

steven

No comments: