Tuesday, December 25, 2007

happy christmas!

christmas day finds this house filled with family and guests - vancouver ali and her main squeeze david (my brother), my brendawife's family, and of course the two surviving goldfish, cammy the rabbit and snaily the giant african landsnail.

hovering in and around all of us is more emotion and craziness and silliness and gift wrapping paper than you can shake a stick at. earlier today, i was looking at family albums in which people from a very long time ago stare back at me - i wonder what they would make of me and my family? i wonder what they would think of this life?

i know in my heart that i am a very lucky man!

here's a picture i took last night of the entrance to our home.

"heart fountain".



and here's a picture of our real tree emitting musical notes!

No comments: