Monday, November 3, 2008

monsieur hulot's holiday part one

a truly great movie with almost no dialogue? it can and has been done to great effect and you can see it over the next five days right here!!! now don't panic - there'll be other posts on the goldenfish blog but this one'll show up around six to seven o'clock (e.s.t.) in the evening - right after dinner!!! if you feel you need to know more before you commit to this then cast your peepers over this.
monsieur hulot's holiday part one . . .

part two . . .

2 comments:

Goldenrod said...

OK, you've got me. I'm committed. I'll probably have to watch the first two episodes at least one more time (probably more for part two!) to understand more fully what the devil is going on.

Where do you GET this stuff, Steven?!? :)

(BTW, I don't care where the devil you get this 'stuff' ... I'm just tickled to death that you DO and are willing to share it!)

steven said...

ey goldenrod, i'm glad you liked it. it's an acquired taste i'm sure but it's a worthy film. my dad introduced me to it a few years ago and then there's "mr. bean" with whom you might be familiar and if not then i might be digging that up later on towards christmas.

steven